- Erasmus+ project TRAILs (2018-2020)
The main objective of the project is the design of a training curriculum for LSP teachers. The project stems from the absence of systematic and systemic training for LSP teachers in the European Higher Education Area (EHEA). The project consortium consists of eight partners from France, Slovenia, Italy, Great Britain, Spain, Poland, Croatia, and Germany. Based on the results of a needs analysis conducted among in-service higher education LSP teachers and identified good practices, the project team will design a curriculum for the training of LSP teachers that will be tested at a summer school taking place in Zagreb, Croatia, in September, 2020. The results of the project will significantly contribute to the quality of LSP teacher education and training in the EHEA. The project group from Slovenia consists of dr. Violeta Jurkovič (head of the national project team), dr. Mateja Dostal, dr. Darja Mertelj, and dr. Saša Podgoršek, all active members of the Association.
- Problem-based learning in LSP (2000–2006) introduced a new approach to the learning and teaching of LSP in the Slovene higher education area. The knowledge acquired through the project was transferred to other teachers at the international workshop “Problem-based Learning in LSP” that took place in 2003 in Poljče, Slovenia, as well as numerous papers presented at national and international conferences.
- LSP in higher education: state of the art before the Bologna reform (2005–2007)
- Inititative for the creation of a coherent foreign language policy at all levels of education (2008–2011)
- LSP in short-cycle higher education vocational colleges (2008–2011)
- Knowledge of foreign languages in higher education (2008–2009)
- Project [kju:] (2009–2010)